Have you ever wondered why high heels make your feet hurt? Or why your feet hurt after you’ve been running? Well, you will find not only the answers to these questions below, but also some interesting facts about the human feet that you probably didn’t know.
1. Feet skin isn’t as sensitive as the one on other parts of your body. The thickest skin on the entire human body is the skin on your feet.
2. Did you know that women walk 3 miles more than men per day?
3. About 90 % of the women in the world can’t fit quite well in their shoes. Do you know why? Because the shoe size is too small!
4. When you run, the pressure your feet have to bare is probably your total body weight multiplied by four.
5. In just one day your feet could actually sweat up to the amount of half a liter!
6. Last, but not least: if you wear 2 ½-inch heels (which isn’t considered that high in present day), the load on your forefeet raises with 75%.