Most people find it hard to wake up in the morning, so we offer some tested tips and tricks to make this easier.
1. Set the alarm for earlier in order to have some more time to wake.
2. Avoid going to bed too late, so that you can sleep longer.
3. Place the alarm clock or the phone away from your bed. Thus, you will have to get up and turn the alarm off.
4. Allow the sun shine in your room. This will help you fresh up faster.
5. Always have breakfast as it is very beneficial and have many positive effects on the body and mind.
6. Have a shower as soon as you get out of bed.
7. Ask a reliable friend to call you in the morning and to wake you up.
8. Select an appropriate alarm song that you can’t ignore or makes you alert.
A guy who enjoys practicing all kinds of sports and spending time out in the open. Competitive, energetic and a reliable friend, "X" motto is "when life gives you lemons, make yourself a lemonade".