Did you know that a puppy blew up its owner's house after chewing through…


Leaving a playful puppy unattended is like leaving a baby – you can expect the worst. And for one UK woman, the worst did indeed happen after she left her puppy alone.


20 year old Kerry Leech left her 6 month old greyhound Zeus alone for 10 minutes at her home in Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire. She was on her way to a store with her 22 year old partner, Mathew Heckler, when she received an alarming message from one of her neighbors. Leech rushed back to her house only to find firefighters in front of it. It turned out that Zeus had found a can of Lynx deodorant and had chewed through it. The deodorant’s butane, which is extremely flammable, had been ignited by a lamp. The resulting explosion had shattered the windows, destroyed some floorboards and even set a sofa on fire. Fortunately, Zeus and the rest of Leech’s pets were unharmed.


Leech told the media she can’t blame the dog, since he’s only a puppy. He doesn’t understand what’s right or wrong, let alone the safety instructions on a deodorant’s can.


Written by Patrick Bennet

I have been working as a teacher my whole life. I love reading books.

I love writing about all kind of different and interesting facts. It's not only exciting, but I learn something new every day. What I learn I share it with you guys. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Did you know that McDonald's are being sued over hot….

Did You Know That A Man Who Got Lost In The Woods Chopped Down Some Power Lines So…