Some of us are lucky enough to meet a famous face but such encounters are relatively rare. If it actually happens, the excitement is enormous for all the right reasons! However, something that also happens is that people are more than positive that the person next to them is a celeb, but they are either not exactly sure who they are or the adrenaline rush made caused them to mistake a regular person for a celeb. Regardless of the reason why that happens, one thing is for certain. All of these situations end up in a hilarious disaster! The list below is full of examples! Check it out!
1. This poor girl was probably disappointed when she realized it was not Rihanna
We guess that mistakes happen all the time but the person on the right looks nothing like Rihanna.
2. Here is a person who got it all wrong
This person attended a Hugh Laurie concert and posed for this photo unaware that he was one the right!
3. Many people fell for this one
This Morgan Freeman lookalike was able to fool a lot of people and he probably had a blast!
4. This restaurant owner still thinks he met Tom Cruise
If we happen to go to North Eastern Thailand, we will tell him that the man next to him is not a celeb.
5. Here is someone who looks exactly like RDJ
These people were absolutely sure they met Mr. Stark but they were wrong!
6. This man was probably disappointed after just one tweet
This person was sure that he met Maisie Williams in person but she confirmed that it was not her.
7. Here is a person who still thinks that he actually met Jake Gyllenhaal
Unfortunately for this happy person, the one next to him is certainly not the famous actor.
8. These girls wore their prettiest smiles for nothing
You can see that the effort these girls made to look was a waste because they did not meet Drake.
9. Here is a person who got played
The young man on the left thought he met the GoT author but that’s not Mr. Martin.
10. That’s not Peter Dinklage
Well, he sure does look like him, and what is an ‘adult beverage’ anyway?
11. This girl met Will Smith and she mistook him for someone else
She actually thought that she had the pleasure to meet Tyler the Creator!
12. This man is not an NBA star
Despite the appropriate height and the resemblance, this is definitely not Dwight Howard.
13. There is another Morgan Freeman lookalike
We mean, even if people do look like Freeman, there is no way they sound like him, too!
14. This girl was convinced she med Ed Sheeran for more than a year
And nobody could blame her, that kid is the spitting image of the singer!
15. These ladies thought they met Andy Samberg
They insisted that they should take photos with him, so they did. Maybe they realized the mistake later.
16. Here is one Rod Stewart lookalike
The person on the right was convinced the met the rock legend and we would have done the same!
17. The man on the right sure does look like Chris Pratt
The person on the left realized that he did not meet the actual Chris Pratt after he got sober.
18. This person looks happy to meet a legend
Unfortunately for him, that is not Will Smith. He doesn’t even look like him.
19. Here is one false Johnny Depp who got lucky
When these girls met the man you see in the photo, they insisted to buy him a hotdog and he accepted.
20. This man really looks like Bono
The U2 front man actually has a doppelganger! No wonder this person mistook him for the singer.
21. Ken Jeong is a different person
The person who attended that game looks like him, but the The Hangover star confirmed it was not him.
22. We are not jealous
The reason is that they did not meet the actual Bill Murray! We wonder if someone told them.
23. Nope, this is not Oprah
Well, she kind of looks like her, but one thing is for sure – Oprah is not a flight attendant.
24. Here is another Peter Dinklage doppelganger
It seems that the famous actor has one too many doppelgangers walking around!
25. The man in the costume was convinced he met Johnny Depp
His friends spent a lot of time before they were able to make him accept the obvious – it was not him.
26. This was actually printed in a magazine
A restaurant bragged about the visit Ryan Gosling paid there, but in reality it was not him.
27. This woman lost it when he saw him
We guess she knew who he was but mistook him for his colleague, and Mark can’t be mistaken that easy!