Some manufacturers are willing to do anything in order to increase their profit. This, of course, includes a lot of things that should not happen, but one of the most annoying of them is the deceitful package designs we have seen many times before. Some companies spend fortunes in order to make the appearance of their products more attractive and desirable. In the majority of cases the customer only realizes that he was deceived after opening the package and the feeling of frustration immediately kicks in! The list below is full of such examples.
1. This is just wrong
We did not count those markers, but they are definitely not 150 in that box!
2. Someone exposed this manufacturer
As you can see, the content of this package only fills the transparent part.
3. We took this one personally
You cannot do that to pizza lovers, you simply can’t!
4. Here is something nobody could see coming
The middle cupcakes are half the size of the other two and this is unacceptable!
5. This must be forbidden by law
We cannot believe that this is actually allowed to happen!
6. Here is a product that looks nothing like it was supposed to
You can clearly see that these cookies are definitely not the same as the package suggests.
7. Here is a strange comparison
The bottle on the left is bigger but it contains a hundred tablets less!
8. Here is one trick we don’t like
This person found out that they were deceived by sheer chance.
9. This is not an actual roll
As you can see, this is only a sheet of stickers and not an actual roll!
10. Here is a pen that was supposed to reduce plastic use
Well, it is not the thing we expected to see for sure!
11. These pizza rolls look good but they are not approximately 40
The package suggests a certain count but it is nowhere near that count!
12. Here is another classic trick
No, seriously, such things must not be allowed and manufacturers should be fined if they do it.
13. We never expected that Haribo would allow for this to happen
This gummy bear container is actually half full, which makes us furious!
14. Someone bought pieces of cardboard that were supposed to be staples
Instead of getting a full box of staples, the person paid mostly for cardboard.
15. Here is a deceitful meat package
We guess that selling 1/3 less meat than the customer expected to receive is nothing but fraud.
16. Now this is pushing things too far
The package specifically said it was 100%, but it turned out to be polyester that feels like silk.
17. Here is another product that makes us furious to look at
This hair product’s actual volume is not even half of what it appears to be.
18. This shampoo bottle looks basically the same, but slightly bigger
However, its actual volume decreased by a whopping 17%, which increased the company profit!
19. Here is a deceitful toy bucket
This plastic constructor bucket was not as full as it appeared to be. The cone inside did the trick!
20. A six-year-old girl bought this se was frustrated
The only good part about this is that she realized that not everything in life is to be trusted.
21. Here is frustrating sight to see, especially if you are hungry
We believe that whoever bought this was more than disappointed.
22. These people probably feel the factory as if it was their home
We guess that this is nothing but a lie. They did add ‘factory’ to the package to avoid problems, though.
23. We hope this was a mistake
We cannot believe that they used a package that was four times the size of the actual product!
24. This person thought they bought a set of wireless earbuds
As you can see, there is only one included in the package, which is absurd, but it obviously happened.
25. This dessert bar is not supposed to be like that
The chocolate pieces were only on one of the bar corners, where the package was transparent.
26. Here is a package that was supposed to contain a lot of product
This is totally unacceptable and the box is about six times the size of the actual product.
27. Here is how you can make a pizza lover feel pain
We believe that whoever bought this pizza will never buy another one again!
28. This is a $10 candy bucket
Of course, it looks just like a real bucket, which was the whole idea initially!
29. Here is another classic move that intends to deceive customers
This cleverly designed package hides the fact that the tray is only half full!
30. This face wash product is only half full
They should make these bottles correspond to the actual content volume in order to save plastic!