We have always been curious about how certain things work or how they look on the inside. Fortunately for us, there are many photos uploaded on internet featuring different items, objects and even creatures that were cut in half in order for everyone to be able to see what is inside them. Most of them are very curious to see and the list below is full of nice examples!
1. This is the inside of an accordion
It looks really complicated on the inside and we had no idea how this would look like!
2. This is the mechanism of a grenade
This is one of the things we have always wondered about how they look from the inside.
3. This cactus is curious to see
It is actually different than any other plant we have seen before.
4. This mechanical calculator is amazing
It has the most complex mechanism we have seen and although it is not cut in half, it still shows how it works.
5. The Keg of Life
This vaccine container is something that we never thought we would see from the inside.
6. This Leica lens is a work of art
We knew these lenses were complex pieces of equipment but not that complex!
7. Here is a whole camera cut in length
No wonder these things cost a small fortune – they are extremely detailed mechanical wonders!
8. Here is an old Zippo lighter
When you look at a lighter this way, you realize how simple it actually is!
9. This is the structure of a power cable
This power cable looks equally simple and impressive on the inside!
10. This is a flower pot cut in half
Here is how the soil under every flower garden looks like! We knew that it would be something similar.
11. Now this is something curious to see
Someone actually cut a tank in half and turned it into an attraction! It took a lot work for this to be done!
12. Here is one curious item
This piece of the main span of the Golden Gate bridge gives an idea of the scale of the construction!
13. This is the structure of a porcupine
As cute as porcupines are, they look kind of creepy when you look at them this way!
14. This is the incredible structure of a wasp nest
We have always admired the incredible patterns bees and wasps are able to create!
15. This is how complex a CT scanner is
Medical equipment is among the most complex engineering marvels you could see!
16. Here is the cross section of a tree fern
It looks absolutely stunning and the pattern it features looks like art!
17. This is mesmerizing to see
If you have ever wondered how a fireworks does its magic, now you know!
18. This rock was not cut by human hand
It looks perfectly cut in half but it happened naturally. It is located in New Zealand.
19. This is a poppy capsule
This is another proof that the things nature can create could hardly be replicated!
20. This is the shell skeleton of a tortoise
This is without a doubt one the most amazing skeleton structures of a living creature!
21. The ‘Mark Twain Tree’
The giant sequoia was cut down and the cross section shows how it developed over time.
22. This is the aftermath of a piece of space debree colliding with an spacecraft
You can see the damage done to the sparecraft and you can imagine the speed it took for this to happen!
23. Here is how complex a typewriter is
It takes a certain kind of genius in order for a person to be able to assemble such a machine!
24. The juices inside this tree look like something else
Someone was probably puzzled to see this tree after cutting it down.
25. We have never seen a pearl cut in half before
They are actually curious to see on the inside and we like how different their patterns are.
26. Those are the trunks of banana trees
They look like nothing we have ever seen before and we like how beautiful they are on the inside.
27. This is how rattle snakes make that distinctive sound
This is another example of the mysterious ways nature does its thing!